Crew Scheduling Case Study
Learn how our optimization technology can save you time and money every month.
you could be Saving Hundreds of Hours Per Month
Vastly reduce the amount of time (and therefore money) spent each month on crew scheduling,
Schedule consistently across the company,
Never worry about key scheduling personnel leaving,
Notify crew in advance about choosing good days off to minimize back-and-forth later,
Automatically notify crew once their schedule is set,
Balance quality-of-life considerations among the crew, or give benefits to seniority, and
Be transparent in how scheduling decisions are made, reducing conflict between crew and scheduling staff.
Still not sure? We offer free assessments that will give you specific projections for your operation.
Every day you wait is another day you could be saving!
Fill out the form to get the case study.
"The solver generated exactly what we wanted! Congratulations to the whole team."
- Frédéric Prégent, Taxelco (Montreal)
Still not convinced?
Here are a few things we've accomplished for clients:
- Reduced the amount of empty distance traveled by the fleet by 66%.
- Reduced the number of crew needed to operate the same number of routes by 10%.
- Automated scheduling tasks that previously took 12 hours, and brought it down to 10 minutes.
- Completely automated scheduling for fleets with multiple vehicle types, hundreds of vehicles, and multiple optimization criteria.
And here are a few things our team has experience with in the past:
- Scheduling thousands of crew with tens of operating rules and multiple vehicle types for some of the world's top logistics companies.
- Biofuel supply chain management on a global scale.
So what are you waiting for?
Ready to get started? Book a demo here.
Want more info?
Fill out the form below to get the case study.